Commercial and International Trade Lawyer
I am the Principal of Fortrade Lawyers. I have lengthy and broad commercial experience as a lawyer working mainly with entrepreneurs in private practice and as in-house counsel, in a wide range of industries and circumstances, including significant experience in food and beverage retailing, product development, licensing, franchising and dispute resolution.
I work with clients as a strategic partner to support and protect their commercial activities and personal assets.
I hold a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws, Graduate Diploma in Corporations and Securities Law and Master of International Business.
I guide small to medium enterprises on the path to becoming more profitable, successfully delivering products and services to domestic and international markets.
I help you to focus on your business by:
- protecting your brand and other intellectual property
- minimising the cost and decreasing the difficulty of exporting your goods and services, making you more competitive and profitable
- enabling you to build strong trading relationships, avoid and settle disputes, and helping you to protect profit and weigh up risks against rewards
- creating appropriate structures and planning to allow you to leverage and protect your key assets and profitability
- providing solutions for your general business and personal estate planning needs, providing responsive, practical, personable and commercially astute advice.